Programme Manager GloucesterI am currently on the lookout for a programme manager to work for an established aerospace business in Gloucester, the successful applicant will...
Quality Systems & Approvals Manager - Gloucester
My client based in Gloucester are currently on the lookout for a permanent Quality Systems & Approvals Manager, the successful candidate will be joining a reputable and large aerospace company who have a state of the art facility. The Quality Systems and Approvals manager will be responsible of the all of the Quality Systems across the business as well as developing and managing an Internal Quality Audit program.
Key duties of the role
- Being the focal for all external stakeholder quality audits including BSi & CAA
- Management of a team as well as deputising for the Quality Director when they are absent from the business.
- Being responsible for various customer returns & investigations using RRCA, 8D and other techniques.
- Involvement in my clients Continuous Improvement program.
- Maintaining a knowledge of current and future development with regards to Quality Standards (A9100 Rev D)
Skills & Qualifications
- Trained as a Lead Auditor to AS9100 Rev D
- Previous experience of managing teams
- Minimum of at least 10 years' experience gained within Aerospace Quality.
- Ideally degree qualified in a subject related to Engineering/Aerospace.
- An extensive understanding of the implementation and management of Quality Systems.
If you are currently looking for your next challenge and this role seems to be a good fit to your skills & experience then please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.