Quality Systems & Approvals Manager GloucesterMy client based in Gloucester are currently on the lookout for a permanent Quality Systems & Approvals Manager, the successful...
Contracts & Compliance Manager - Gloucester
I am currently recruiting for Contracts & Compliance Manager to work for a successful and large aerospace company based in the Gloucester area, the successful candidate will be responsible my clients customer contracting activities they will also be the key link between the Director of Contracts & Compliance and the senior management team.
Key duties of the role
- Maintaining of relationships both from a commercial and contractual aspect with all of my client customers ensuring there is an environment built on trust from all relevant parties.
- The drafting, reviewing, negotiating of all contractual activities for my clients site.
- Working closely with programmes and business development departments to negotiate contracts both existing and new.
- Conducting audits of various procedures and policies.
- Identifying contractual risk as well as opportunities.
- Management of employees within the Contracts & Compliance department.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in either engineering or a business related subject.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience gained within the Aerospace sector ideally, will consider candidates who have worked in a highly regulated industry.
- A passion for Customer Service.
- A track record of excellent business acumen.
- A good understanding of various export regulations both in the UK & US.
If this vacancy appears to suitable to your previous or current working experience and you would like to find out more information then please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.