Manufacturing engineerThe role as a Manufacturing Engineer is to work across operations, supply chain and design engineering to provide manufacturing engineering expertise in supporting existing...
Manufacturing Engineer - Electromechanical - Cheltenham
Currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with a background in Electro-mechanics to support the engineering department of my client, the successful candidate will ensure that both Operations & MRO (Maintenance Repair & Overhaul) have the necessary support & correct documentation for all products both in-service and future.
The company I am recruiting for focus on both legacy aircraft support on top of offering an extended life solution for various aircraft products.
Key duties of the role
- Supporting the Product Life Cycle from NPI through to sustaining.
- Giving technical support to both internal and external customers.
- Carrying out training to and giving advice to both operators & technicians.
- Carrying out Root Cause Investigations
- Ensuring that various products conform to design.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree qualified ideally within a Mechanical or Electro-mechanic discipline.
- Proven track record in delivering technical support.
- Experience gained in the Aerospace industry.
- Experience working with both NPI & In-Service programs.
- Ability to travel when needed to provide technical support.
- Being confident to make technical recommendations.
If you deem the above suitable to your current or previous experience and would like to find out some more information on this role please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.