Repair Design Engineer Filton 12-month contract £21.49 PAYE to £28.00 LtdWe are currently recruiting for a Repair Design Engineer for a 12 month contract based...
Are you currently looking for a new Repair design engineering opportunity in the aerospace industry?
We have an opportunity to join an industry leader on an initial 12-month contract Based in Filton
As a member of the Wing Programme Major Repairs team you will be a Repair Design Engineer supporting the in-service fleet. This is an exciting and challenging role that requires an understanding of the aircraft repair process.
You will carry out design engineering activities, liaising with the various stakeholders to ensure the success of the multiple major repair solutions currently being undertaken.
You will scope, define and deliver technical solutions in accordance with relevant design methods and procedures.
You will ensure quality and technical delivery performance is consistent and in line with our customer requirements.
Projects that you could work on include:
- Design pre-defined major repairs to suit our fleet's needs
- Interact with chief engineers to determine potential repair risks
- Support customer services to deliver reactive major aircraft repairs
- Investigate and resolve in-service issues
- Contribute to technical design reviews
- Deliver integrated engineering solutions within agreed timescales.
- The requirement is for an Engineer with an Aerospace Engineering background, with repairs knowledge.
- Minimum HNC/HND qualification and relevant engineering experience.
- Ability to interrogate design documentation and drawings, proven knowledge of Manufacturer manuals (SRM, AMM, IPC) and associated publications.
- Be conversant with technical requirements for repair design.
- Catia V5 skilled
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.