Lead Engineer CheltenhamI am currently recruiting for a Lead Engineer who has experience in designing, developing and supporting various engineering projects, the successful applicant will...
Supplier Development Engineer - Gloucester
I am currently looking for a Supplier Development Engineer working in Gloucester, the successful applicant will be carrying out improvement processes across my clients supply chain as well as improving quality & delivery performance therefore enhancing my client's supplier capabilities.
Key duties of the role include
- Improving supplier performance and implementing various continuous improvement plans.
- Identifying poor delivery performance and implementing supplier improvement plans.
- Supporting supply chain cost-out projects.
- Conducting Supplier Site Assessments.
- Preparation of presentations as well as leading meetings.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 10 year's experience within a Supply Chain/Procurement environment.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience within the Aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of AS9100, APQP, Control Plans, PPAP
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification or extensive experience.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing from a technical prospective twinned with a knowledge of various aerospace materials and special processes.
- Experience of MS Office.
If this Supplier Development Engineer role looks suited and you would like to find out more please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.