Carbon60 are currently working alongside one of the UK's leading maintenance service provider of turbo-machinery, generators and motors to recruit an experienced Service Engineer to...
Carbon60 are currently working alongside one of the UK's leading manufacturer of specialised pumping solutions to recruit an experience Control and Instrumentation Engineer to focus on software design and assisting with technical EC&I support throughout the business.
Due to continued growth within the oil & gas sector this outstanding company need this C&I engineer to become an integral part of the specialist engineering team, managing assigned design projects through the full life cycle from design and programming to final sign off with production.
At times this position will have the requirement to travel to customer sites to provide on-site support but will mainly be based at the main facility in Leeds.
The successful candidate will need to have a proven history programming PLC and HMI systems from scratch using either Siemens or Allen Bradley but ideally both.
- Programming of Siemens & Allen Bradley based PLC and HMI Systems.
- Producing Design Specifications.
- Provide technical support at tender stages of projects to select the most efficient PLC systems in line with the customer requirements.
- Provide technical support during equipment test phases.
- Travel to customer sites to provide support during commissioning stages.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering field such as Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Ability to programme PLC and HMI Systems.
- Working knowledge of Siemens and Allen Bradley based control systems.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment and pumps is highly advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known company that will value the expertise brought to the table by the successful candidate.
In return this EC&I Engineer will receive a generous salary, opportunity for progression and a benefits scheme that includes:
- 33 days holiday
- Subsidised canteen
- Access to a wide range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and lifestyle.
- On site Gym
- Long service awards
If this sounds like the position you have been looking for don't waste time and apply now, interviews will be taking place shortly with immediate starts available.
For more information on this role please contact the specialist engineering team at Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.