Composite Technician - Southampton
Currently seeking a composite technician on a contract basis for a world renowned business whose products include wind, hydroelectric and solar power generating solutions.
Key duties of the role
- Manufacturing and assembly of composite components.
- Interpreting Engineering Drawings.
- Adhering to Environmental Health and Safety regulations.
- Inspection of incoming hardware and materials.
- Effectively using calibrated machinery & equipment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Understanding of composite materials.
- Experience of Hand Lay Up, Resin Infusion & Vacuum Consolidation.
- Previous experience of manufacturing and assembling composite components.
- Able to work in a team.
If you are a composite technician and are looking for you next contract please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 who would be happy to discuss the role in more detail alongside information with regards to rates & duration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.