We are recruiting for a buyer to work for a contract electronics manufacturing company, the Buyer will carry out purchasing activities covering all electronic equipment which is then used in the manufacturing process. This is a tactical hands on purchasing role which will involve daily interaction with suppliers and daily purchasing and buying activities.
- To assist in the buying team, to purchase a list of materials set out by the customer.
- To assist in producing quotations against customer's Bill of Materials.
- Resolving any issues in an efficient manner.
- Negotiating and building relationships with suppliers.
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Full understanding of how failure impacts the production, manufacture and customer order fulfilment
- Previous experience of working in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.