Are you currently looking for a new Repair design engineering opportunity in the aerospace industry?We have an opportunity to join an industry leader on an...
Repair Design Engineer - Filton - 12-month contract - £21.49 PAYE to £28.00 Ltd
We are currently recruiting for a Repair Design Engineer for a 12 month contract based in Filton. As part of the Wing Programme Major Repairs team you will be a Repair Design Engineer supporting the Airbus in-service fleet. This is an exciting and challenging role that requires an understanding of the Airbus aircraft repair process.
You will carry out design engineering activities, liaising with the various stakeholders to ensure the success of the multiple major repair solutions currently being undertaken.
Projects that you could work on include:
- Design pre-defined major repairs to suit our fleet's needs
- Interact with chief engineers to determine potential repair risks
- Support customer services to deliver reactive major aircraft repairs
- Investigate and resolve in-service issues
- Contribute to technical design reviews
- Minimum HNC/HND qualification and relevant engineering experience.
- Ability to interrogate design documentation and drawings, proven knowledge of Airbus manuals (SRM, AMM, IPC) and associated publications.
- Be conversant with technical requirements for repair design.
- Catia V5 skilled
- Design Engineering background in aircraft structure.
This is a great contract position to add to your portfolio of experience, for further information please contact Joe on 01296 311461
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.