Production Test EngineerContract 6 MonthsLocation Bolton Carbon60 are actively seeking a number of Production Test Engineers to work for a company based in the...
Test and Verification Engineer - Hook (Hampshire) - £400 per day - 6 months contract
Carbon60 specialises in the Engineering industry and we have an opportunity for a qualified Test and Verification Engineer / Network Test Engineer (National diploma or similar level 3 qualification / degree) who has DV clearance and experience working a similar role, to work for one of our clients and execute test cases and test scripts for each designated test phase of the Programme.
- Identify/Compile/Allocate stage test phase motivators and contribute to the detailed state test phase project plans in conjunction with the Lead Engineer.
- Assist in the production of the stage and phase Risk Analysis
- Work on the production of stage phase test scripts and plans
- Assist in the review and validation of all Subcontractor / Supplier test deliverables
- Evaluate and report on the product quality of all stage and phase test deliverables.
- Degree / Equivalent qualified with DV Security clearance
- Knowledge and experience of IEEE829 and BS7925-2 (or equivalent) as well as CISCO/Riverbed/Bluecoat systems.
- Understanding of Problem change/re-release and configuration management processes
- Broad understanding of the PRINCE2 project management methodology
- Knowledge of Military/secure/civil infrastructure systems testing and experience within comms/network infrastructure.
If this role matches your skillset and you're interested in applying then please contact Michael on Michael.Pinkney@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.