Control Systems Engineers We are working with a company that develop integrated bridge management systems used on Naval vessels. They are looking for Engineers who...
Control Systems Engineer
Exciting contract and permanent opportunities available in New Malden for Control Systems Engineers, working for a leading developer of integrated bridge management systems. You will work on the development of maritime control and instrumentation systems for a defence programme.
- Capture, interpret and develop customer requirements.
- Produce technical documentation in accordance with company/customer procedures.
- Specify, design and test solutions for PLC systems
- Develop PLC code from multiple design formats such as Block Diagrams, Flow Charts or Pseudo Code.
- Validate software designs through analysis and test.
- Proven experience in PLC control systems design and programming skills.
- Experience of either Siemens TIA Portal, Rockwell Studio5000 or GE ControlST programming environments.
- Understanding of commissioning and setting to work.
- Production of technical documentation.
- Selection & Specification of COTS PLC equipment.
You will be required to undertake an SC level security clearance. For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact the Fareham Office or click Apply Now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.