V+V EngineerThis role is for a top global aviation & aerospace company/The V&V Engineer is responsible to the V&V Team Lead for executing allocated V&V...
Interested in working as a Business Analyst for an Aerospace and Defence Company based in Filton , this may be the role for you!
The role has been created in the Landing Gear CoC for a Business development strategist & Innovation co-ordinator, based in Bristol, UK, reporting functionally and operationally within the Landing Gear organisation.
Within the Landing Gear Engineering community, you will be responsible for delivering some key strategic and innovation activities, to contribute to the achievement of the Centre of Competence Strategic vision. The scope of the activity will include the following areas of interest: Organisation, People, Process, and Ways of Working, Business Model & Innovation (people, product & process)
Within that context, your activity will consist in
- Supporting projects contributing to the strategic vision of the Centre;
- Contributing to the validation and consolidation of the vision & objectives;
- Taking an active role in achieving the strategic vision through identification and delivery of projects
You will be involved in leading Work packages contributing to these strategic objectives. You will be leading and shaping the development of the future Business through strategic business projects and delivery of innovation activities to ensure value is aligned with the strategic needs within the Business. The role will require a level of travel to Partner facilities and other sites.
- Manage the delivery of the following set of Work packages, on various strategic projects:
- Consolidating the analysis of the as-is situation for the ongoing projects
- Consolidating a benchmarking view (internal and external ) to meeting the ongoing project objectives
- Definition of the potential scenarios and delivery of a set of recommendation to meet the project objectives, taking into account the as-is analysis and the benchmarking activities.
- Identifying new projects and making the case for change to secure project sponsorship and funding
- Other activities may include:
- Organisation and facilitation of workshops to gather new concepts and ideas to contribute to the centres strategic objectives
- Business intelligence research and benchmarking
- Business case consolidation
- Improvement proposal preparation and implementation of agreed improvements
- Good understanding of Aerospace Industry, and eco-system
- Knowledge of corporate strategy
- Strong Project management experience
- Previous successful experience in change, transformation management and innovation management
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.