A Health and Safety professional is sought to ensure this companies compliance with one of their major customers is ensured. This Health and Safety position involves understanding the exact requirements of their customer and ensure that these requirements are acheived at the various UK and international sites that this customer has.
The role will be home based but would involve frequent interaction with teams via phone, email and SKype along with some site visits. The onsite teams need to be fully informed of all specific health and safety requirements of the sites and held accountable for ensuring these are upheld.
This company are a telecoms company who carry out installations and servicing of telecom equipment on site at large and sometimes dangerous manufacturing sites. Safety at these sites is parramount and although the specific environment these workers will be in won't be dangerous, getting to and from them can be.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring all Health and Safety and wellbeing standards from the customer are understood by all field based teams and upheld.
- Ensuring all audits by the customer will be passed
- Carrying out regular internal audits to ensure compliance
- Being the main point of contact for all Health, Safety and Wellbeing matters involving this customer
- Proven experience as a Health and Safety Manager ideally with exposure to multiple sites and hazardous working environments
- Experience from a relevant sector (telecoms, manufacting, IT installations)
- Experience of construction environments would be an advantage
- Suitable Health and Safety qualifications
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a key account and all health and safety matters relating to this important customer. There will be more opportunities after this project has been achieved, for more information and to apply for this role please contact Paul Chapter on 01329227037
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted