CISRS qualified scaffolders all grades required for a short term position in Braehead Glasgow.You will be carrying out the erection and dismantle of haki scaffolding...
An excellent position has arisen for a Bid Manager to work with a prestigious refurbishment and fitout contractor initially on a 6 month contract basis but could turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Working as part of the Pre-Construction team, you will be required to produce responses to client tenders and PQQ's and manage and present bids for multi-disciplinary fitout and refurbishment projects to £10m in value.
You should have previous experience of
- managing the bid qualification process (to bid or not to bid)
- Managing the bid inputs from a number of stakeholders
- Preparing and reviewing all aspects of the bid, ensuring all multi-disciplinary services are included in the bid
- Tracking and managing risk throughout the process
- Managing the bid budget
- Ensuring the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Resolving complex, technical and business issues
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers
You should have
- Previous knowledge of construction tenders and managing bid processes to £10m in value to include M&E services
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages and Dynamics CRM
To be considered for this role with this market leader, please submit your CV for a confidential discussion.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.