An Electronics Technician is required to join this growing manufacturing business. The electronics technician will produce Printed Circuit Boards, the role will involve soldering components to the boards using a variety of methods including through hole, Surface Mount and Pin through hole. The electronics technician should have experience of manufacturing electronic products previously and some soldering ability (IPC standard preferred).
- Assembly of Printed Circuit boards
- Read instructions, gather components and attach components to the boards using different techniques
- Basic checking of work prior to inspection
- Ability to work with instruction in a clean and safe manner
- Attention to Detail
- Some demonstrable experience of electronics manufacturing
- Some prior Soldering experience, any techniques considered
- Good hand eye coordination and dexterity to handle fine components
This company are a friendly business who are involved in producing products for a wide variety of companies including producing equipment to help fight the COVID 19 outbreak. The team are close knit and supportive, some training can be provided. For more information please contact Paul.Chapter@carbon60global.com.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted