A Quality Inspector is required to join this electronics manufacturing business. The role will require you to inspect PCB boards before they are sent to customers. The inspection techniques will involve visually inspecting the boards prior to shipping. The quality inspector should have prior experience of inspecting PCB boards.
- To inspect printed circuit boards to IPC 610 standards
- Use magnification equipment and automatic optical inspection equipment to carry out checks
- Assist with fault finding on failed boards
- work closely with production team to advise corrective measures or identify faults in the process of manufacturing
- Knowledge of IPC 610 standards
- Ability to read engineering drawings and bill of materials
- High levels of attention to detail
This company are continuing to operate supporting a wide range of customers with the production of Printed Circuit Boards, they are an inclusive company with a good feel and development opportunities. For more information please contact email@example.com.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted