Head of Business Transformation
My client based in Cheltenham are looking for a Head of Business Transformation to work for a period of around 6-9 months they will consider candidates both on a Fixed Term Contract or Contract. They are looking for a highly experienced individual who has a proven track record in Continuous Improvement (Manufacturing) in the aerospace sector, the client we are working with are a leader in providing support for Legacy aircraft as well offering extended life solutions for aircraft parts.
- Providing Leadership and being an expert in executing the business transformation programme.
- Taking ownership of business transformation metrics.
- Driving improvement within the business.
- Coaching of Functional Leads.
- Developing and sharing best practices.
- Encouraging a positive Continuous Improvement culture.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree qualified ideally within Engineering.
- Six Sigma / TPS Qualification Prior experience of working at a senior management capacity.
- Proven experience in continuous improvement.
- Aerospace Experience
- Management of complex multi-tiered projects within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment.
If you are looking for your next role and you feel your skills & experience are a good match for the above role please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted