An Engineer with experience in test equipment and the specification and running of tests within a manufacturing environment is required by this large engineering business. The Test Equipment Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all test equipment within the facility is appropriate, suitable and should new test equipment be required this person will be instrumental in defining it and developing it.
The main responsibilities are
- Ensuring all test equipment meets the requirements of the products and the customer
- New test equipment is developed for new products and to improve existing test processes and procedures
- Obscelescant equipment is identified and replaced
- Train technicians on the use of existing and new test equipment
- Work with partners for the development of new Test equipment.
- Experience in specifying test equipment for a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally experience from an Aviation environment
- Speficially experience in the testing of electronic items used by the aerospace sector
This company are busy at the moment with ongoing requirements to fulfill, they are a progressive business that has shown significant growth in recent years. They are keen to engage with the best engineers to ensure their products achieve their customers requirements and test is a key part of this process.
Much more information about this role is available by contacting Paul.Chapter@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted