Our client is a leading developer of major sonar systems used in the defence sector. They are looking to recruit a Software Engineer into their business to work on the development of sonar signal processing algorithms. They are open to considering software engineers at various levels of experience.
As a Software Engineer your main tasks will be:
- Full software development life-cycle consisting of requirements analysis, architectural design, detailed design, implementation and test.
- Sonar signal processing algorithm implementation, optimisation and verification.
- Software Configuration and Build Management.
- From time to time you will be expected to take on technical leadership roles for small teams of developers delivering software components to agreed cost, schedule and quality.
- Signal Processing, DSP - ideally in sonar or radar domain
- Expert at C++ programming
- Parallel Multithreaded processing
- Formal software design methodology (UML, OO...)
- Ability to achieve SC security clearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company in their field. Please contact me for further details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted