Production Team Leader
We are working with a leading developer of electro-mechanical products for the defence sector. They are looking to recruit a Production Team Leader to oversee a section of the production team and control resources so that day-to-day targets are met.
As a Production Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Deployment of production operators (team) as required by the production schedule to meet completion dates according to stage build\test, sales forecasts or customer orders
- Responsible for production elements, (as determined by the role), from initial receipting of material to final assembly, test and final delivery
- Manage the implementation of design changes
- Understand and work to assembly drawings and instructions
- Manage material shortages and discrepancies through the use of IFS and communication with stores/procurement/planning
You are likely to have the following experience:
- Experience of leading and motivating production operators
- Build electro-mechanical assemblies to IPC-A-610 standard
- Carry out automated tests of built sub-assemblies and general assemblies
- Check quality of the product through self-inspection
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading company in their field - please contact me for further details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted