Our client is a leading developer of software used for high performance computing platforms. These systems are used in the military and aerospace markets. They are looking for a Software Engineer to work on customer facing application demos of these systems.
As a Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Development, integration, and test of HPC systems for real-time RF signal processing applications
- Development of software to support integration of RF-DSP hardware such as A-D converters and FPGAs for real-time data capture and processing
- Performance characterization and interoperability testing of integrated systems solutions
- Working with the wider software team to create application orientated demos for trades shows and customer engagements
- Participation in software lifecycle activities including design and code reviews
- Excellent C / C++
- Linux OS knowledge
- Real-time system integration experience
- Knowledge of IO interfaces for RF signal data capture
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading team of software developers working on new technologies. The company are offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted