My client based in Greenford are looking for a Programme Manager on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will be working on their command and sonar side of the business and have a great opportunity to be involved within the whole engineering cycle. This client operates in areas such as underwater warfare, maritime and land.
Key duties of the role.
- Executing a programme to ensure it is delivered on time, to cost and quality.
- Working with Marketing to grow the business.
- Taking charge of project reviews.
- Identifying various continuous improvement initiatives and being confident in coaching others about this is in the business.
- Liaising with all different departments to make sure that programme objectives are met.
- Degree qualified ideally in an engineering related subject.
- Proven track record of delivering complex engineering programmes.
- Qualification specific to Programme/Project Management.
- Prior experience of managing large project teams and project managers.
- Defence background.
If you would be interested to find out more about the above role then please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60, it is worth noting that you must be eligible for SC Clearance as a lot of the work you will be carrying out is on UK Eyes only projects.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted