My client based in Hayes (Heathrow) is looking for two Toolmakers one with supervisory experience and one with hands on experience, the role its self is very much integrated with the production team to find tooling solutions. The successful applicants will be working for a world leading aviation MRO.
Responsibilities of the role.
- Finding tooling solutions.
- Engaging with and growing supplier relations.
- Interpreting engineering drawings.
- Training more junior members of staff (supervisory experience)
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a tool maker.
- Milling, Turning and grinding experience
- Ability to translate engineering drawings.
- Experience in Welding
- Able to work to aircraft drawings and tolerances.
- Knowledge of Fanuc is good not essential.
- Supervisory experience.
This role is working days if you would like to find out more information about the role please get in contact with Jamie Birch who will be happy to discuss with you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted