Stores or Warehouse experience and the ability to use computers are important for this role. The position will involve organising and working in an engineering stores department. The role is varied and very hands on requiring the ability to work both in a stores/warehouse environment but also to work in an office using IT equipment.
The role requires:
- Hands on capabilities and able to work in a warehouse/stores environment
- A willingness to get stuck in and help with whatever is required
- The ability to enter information into IT systems and place/chase orders from suppliers
- A friendly, enthusiastic individual who doesn't mind working on a variety of tasks during a day
- The ability to work in a small team and support the other members with their tasks
- Good Customer facing skills, listening to the client and fulfilling their requests.
The roles hours are 8am - 5pm with a 1 hour unpaid break for lunch. There is a subsidised canteen on site. The position is initially a temporary role but there is a permanent role available after 12 weeks if all parties are happy.
Much more information about this role is avialable by contacting Paul.Chapter@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted