NPI Project Manager
Our client is a leading developer of ruggedized embedded computers used in the defence and military sector. They are looking to hire a NPI Project Manager into their business to be involved in multiple new project designs for their products.
As a NPI Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Working within the Engineering teams to support their projects by initial planning, managing schedule and managing early customer deliveries. Also establishing and maintaining project plans and schedules
- Working with the teams to remove any blocks and issues to maintain project progress and momentum.
- Managing and proactively reporting out on any risks with options to move forward.
- Liaising with Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing operations to ensure smooth handover of designs into production.
- Liaising with the project team in identifying, agreeing and achieving milestones and objectives captured within the Plan.
- A flair for project management, along with a demonstrable ability to motivate and energise a project team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project to enable the creation and update of project plans.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certification / APMP/APMPQ
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college that would show value added in this role.
- Previous experience in a similar environment/ Industry and any NPI Project involvement.
The company are offering an excellent salary and benefits package for this role - please contact me for further details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted