Technical Services Manager
Hertfordshire, Luton and Reading (Mobile)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Company vehicle
My client is a leading maintenance provider looking for a Technical Services Manager to manage a team working in schools across Hertfordshire, Luton and Reading.
- Responsible for the management of the staff, compliance logbooks, operation and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical plants/services, project works and Building performance.
- Daily management of the Engineering team including compliance with company disciplinary processes and procedures.
- To direct, instruct and manage all staff under your control as well as SSP's ensuring compliance with working practices.
- To complete the weekly operations compliance checks and attend weekly operations meeting with Engineering managers
- To conduct regular reviews of compliance procedures making recommendations for improvement with appropriate working practices and emergency/contingency procedures within the critical systems.
Experience & Qualifications.
- Technical experience within the Building Services industry.
- Electrical or Mechanical Facilities Management ONC or HNC.
- IOSH or NEBOSH certification is desirable
- 17th or 18th Edition
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical or Mechanical Installations
- Testing & Inspecting 2391
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Service Manager based in the Reading & Luton area.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position.
To apply please contact Craig McIntyre - firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted