A Service Engineer with experience of Reliabilty and condition monitoring of rotating equipment is required to join this large engineering organisation. The role will involve carrying out reliability servicing of customers equipment on a large number of sites around the North East, from Leeds to Newcastle.
This position is largely home based in between site visits, it will come with a car, phone and mobile.
The role requires qualifications relating to vibration, lubrication and thermography, these should be :
- BINDT/ISO CAT II Vibration Analysis
- BINDT/ISO CAT I Thermography
- BINDT/ISO CAT I Lubrication
- At least 5 years delivering condition monitoring, lubrication and reliability services
- Evidence of qualifications relating to these areas
- Apprenticeship or equivalent in relevant industry
The role will require extensive travel to around 100 customer sites around the North East. Please contact me to discuss this opportunity further. email@example.com or 07955240712.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted