Electrical Design Engineer
Our client is a leading developer of integrated management systems used on board Naval marine vessels. They are looking to hire an Electrical Design Engineer into the team that provides hardware integration and electrical design expertise for maritime control and instrumentation systems throughout the product lifecycle.
As a key member of the hardware and systems team, your role will be to select, design and analyse electrical systems to deliver a new maritime platform management project.
- Electrical engineering point of contact for a major control systems project
- Resolve hardware issues during production build and qualification
- Create/modify electrical designs for power and control systems.
- Analyse and justify electrical designs and component selection.
- Produce/review electrical schematics.
- Compile and maintain of Bills of Materials.
- Produce/modify technical documents e.g. Technical Manuals, Hardware Design Specifications, etc.
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline.
- Electrical systems design and analysis techniques
- Able to create and read electrical schematics.
- Knowledge and use of AutoCAD Electrical.
- Electrical components and selection criteria
- Electrical safety testing knowledge and practical application.
- Knowledge of PID control systems.
- Industrial control systems, including PLC and SCADA networks.
Security clearance is required for this role due to the nature of their business; therefore we are only able to consider applications from sole UK passport holders.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted