My client creates and distributes complex electronic devices, serving the telecoms, automotive and medical industries. Due to continued global growth they are now seeking an experienced Electronics Repair Technician to join their service team in Surrey.
Working from a state-of-the-art lab, the successful Electronics Repair technician will need be responsible for the following:
- Working to repair varied electronics, software and mechanical problems.
- Fault-finding electronic systems to a component level
- Utilizing electronics test equipment to ensure functionality of equipment, E.g. such as PSU, Oscilloscopes, Multimeters
- Supporting customer by providing technical support and training
- Occasional travel to customer sites
Training will be provided and the role is open to graduates as well as junior and senior engineers, but you must possess at least a HNC/D In electronics engineering or equivalent to be considered.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted