Hardware Design Engineer
We are working with a leader in the field of satellite communications and cyber security. They are looking to hire a Hardware Design Engineer on a contract basis.
Your main tasks will be to:
- You will be responsible for specifying, performing and documenting electronics hardware design for allocated elements of the product design architecture
- Specifying hardware architectures and solutions to problem statements.
- Performing in-house electronics design for allocated area of responsibility.
- Adequately documenting the design for allocated area of responsibility.
- Must have an extensive experience of digital design and implementation for data/voice communications equipment or equivalent using high speed microprocessor, memory, FPGA and CPLD components.
- Must have proven capability to design high-speed electronic equipment that is CE compliant with EMC, Safety and RoHS criteria.
- Experience of PCB layout and schematic capture
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering.
- YOU SHOULD HOLD ACTIVE SC SECURITY CLEARANCE
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted