An expeditor is required to work an organisation who provide spare parts and equipment to a large business in the Goole area. The position involves ordering replacement parts and then chasing suppliers to provide these parts. Once parts arrive there will be some unpacking and placing of this equipment in the stores and information about the parts will need to be loaded to the relevant computer systems.
This role involves both IT abilities, good communication (phone and email) and the willingness to work in the stores environment unpacking and placing stock into the appropriate location. Although heavy lifting is not involved this role does require a willingness to wear multiple hats and participate fully in this team environment.
The role involves:
- Ordering new equipment from various suppliers
- Communicating with those suppliers to ensure on time delivery of stock
- Unloading stock and placing it in the correct location
- Updating IT systems with the location of these parts and information about them
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Working in a team environment supporting others
This positions starts as a contract role but there is an opportunity for the role to become permanent if all parties are happy after an initial period of 3 months.
For more information about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 227037.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted