Moulsecomb, Brighton, East Sussex
Temporary, turns permanent in time
My client is a leading maintenance provider looking for a plumber to work in the Moulsecombe, Brighton, East Sussex area. The role will also require you to have knowledge in building industry and good experience in the plumbing trade
- Certified as a plumber to support completion of repair/refurbishment works on time and to a high standard
- Delivering plumbing repairs
- Take ownership in undertaking construction, fault finding and maintenance repairs aiming for a first-time completion.
- Ensure that the customer service is central to all activities
- Process all activities electronically using a handheld device (PDA).
- Keep all supplied company assets in a good condition
- City and Guilds or NQF level 3 or equivalent in plumbing trade discipline
- Good knowledge of the building industry
- Good experience in the plumbing trade environment/building construction/maintenance industry
- Drivers Licence
- Able to partake in a DBS check
This is a great opportunity to work temporary to permanent position in the Brighton area as a maintenance plumber on council housing units
42.5 hours per week
To apply please contact Craig McIntyre - firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted