We need a team of Welders and Fabricators to work for a company that fabricate systems for offshore industries. The welder/fabricators will need to carry out MIG welding on Carbon Steel parts to build a large structure.
The work will involve:
- Working as a team to produce quality structures that comply with all requirements
- MIG welding
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to use a wide range of power tools
- Working in a safety conscious manner
- Keeping the environment clean and safe
This work is a contract with around 6 - 12 months of work initially. The working hours are standard day shift and there is overtime available.
For more information about this job please contact Paul Chapter on 01329 227037
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted