Our client is a leading manufacturer of ruggedized embedded systems. Their products are predominantly supplied into customers within the defence and military sectors.
They are looking to hire a Program Manager into their team, to lead a cross functional team to exceed our customer's expectations and present recurring program updates to internal and customer executives. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business that is at the forefront of what they do.
- Responsible for making sure all internal and external customer deliverables are on spec and on time;
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating program performance to senior business stakeholders;
- Will establish milestones and be responsible for adherence to master plans, schedules and budget;
- Responsible for program revenue forecast and tracking;
- Proposal support including contract negotiations, preparation of proposal content, reviewing and developing statements of work, finalizing operational budgets and making sure specifications are approved;
- Key Process Owner for major customer reviews, customer communications and change control in assigned programs;
- Maintains ownership of customer acknowledgement and sign off process, including but not limited to, technical specifications, SOW activities, qualification tasks, delivery dates, costs and documentation requirements and any other contractual documents;
- Defines the strategy and directs supporting functions to achieve program objectives;
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college and related project/program management experience;
- Thorough understanding of project/program management
- Willingness and ability to travel;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project;
- Strong facilitation, presentation, and communication skills;
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Must be able to work well as a team member in a fast-paced environment with limited direction;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Customer-centric mindset, ability to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and Earned Value Management (EVM)
- PMP, PRINCE2 or APMP Certification.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted