You will be working on the development of software used in cyber security applications. Due to the nature and sensitivity of the work, we are only able to accept applications from individuals who hold active SC security clearance.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Analysing requirements and specifying the software solution and work breakdown
- Preparing software architectural and detailed design UML Models and documentation
- Generating source code to implement all aspects of the software detailed design
- Integration of software onto the target platform
- Providing software technical support
- Supporting the company software process and procedure updates
- Proficient in real-time software design and development in a resource constrained / embedded environment using C or C++.
- Familiar with pertinent design and architectural patterns.
- Object oriented analysis, design and development designed using UML.
- Must have an understanding of requirements implementation and traceability, and of work package definition and estimation.
- Must have successful track record of working in a lead role.
- Must be highly self-motivated, articulate, with good verbal and written communications skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted