Production Planners are encouraged to apply to this role working for a prestigious manufacturing company who produce a range of electromechanical equipment. Candidates should have the ability to use SAP and worked within a manufacturing environment previously. This is a progressive modern company and planning is an integral part of ensuring the flow of manufacturing.
- Ensure product flow is facilitated through the timely processing of workflow requests into SAP to generate planned manufacturing start dates and customer commitment dates
- Maintain and adjust production order start dates within SAP
- Manage any adjustments to customer commitment dates and workflow changes through SAP
- Administer any changes to Bill of Materials
- Communicate effectively with all members of production and project management to ensure knowledge is shared and everyone is working to the same timeframes
- Prior experience in an engineering planning environment
- Use of SAP
- Experience of communicating within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Experience of working with Bill of Materials and Production orders
Much more information about this role is available by contacting Paul Chapter on 01329 227037 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted