An electrical inspector is required to work for this engineering company who produce complex electro-mechanical products. The role will involve testing electronics and electrical wiring to ensure compliance with IPC610 and IPC620 standards.
- Experience of testing and inspecting to IPC610 and IPC620 standards
- Experience of raising non-conformance reports
- The ability to certify products in line with all processes and procedures
- Examining products for correct assembly including inspection of all electrical connections
- Final inspection to include all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting or deterioration of surfaces and physical damage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst retaining high levels of quality
- Several years experience in a similar role
- A formal qualification/qualifications within technical engineering
- Experience of working in an Electrical/Electronic environment testing and inspecting circuit boards and connections.
This company are a large electro-mechanical manufacturing business and although a contract position there is a possibility of progressing to a permanent role.
This positon does require security clearance
Much more information about this role is available by contacting Paul.Chapter@carbon60global.com or on 01329 227037.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted