A Test Operator is required to work for this large engineering business. The Test Operator will be responsible for testing the product to ensure that it complies with all customer requirements. You will do this using a variety of standard testing processes and procedures used for electromechanical products.
- Carrying out Tests in line with Product Procedures, workmanship standards, budgets and timescales
- Set up tests
- Re-callibration of test equipment
- Electronic Testing using bench equipment following test instructions
- Fault Finding on Electronic Equipment
- Test Reporting and Record Keeping
- Formal Technical qualification, apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, ONC/HNC
- Experience of working in a test environment working with electronic equipment.
More information about this role is available by contacting Paul Chapter on 01329 227037 or email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted