Service Delivery & Service Desk
We are working with BT Openreach who are hiring for a number of service desk agents to fulfil a number of different roles on a temporary basis. You will be working in their FTTP team that focuses on fibre to the premises broadband being connected directly into consumer homes.
You will perform on of the following tasks:
- Broadband order planning
- Broadband customer planning support
- Broadband order management
- Broadband order network issue resolution
They will be providing a full intensive 12 week training programme on their products and services, which will involve on the job training.
We are interested in hearing from individuals with varying experience as follows:
- Entry level candidates i.e. school/college leavers
- Contact centre experience within the telecommunications / broadband / energy sector
- Ex-military personnel with communications experience who are looking for their first civilian role
Please contact Faye Jackson for further information on 01329 227015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted