Mechanical Supervisor (Building Maintenance)
Temporary to Permanent
My client is a leading maintenance provider looking for a Mechanical Supervisor to work in the Pembury, Kent area. Working in a hospital environment, you will be carrying out mechanical maintenance, supervision and repairs
- Provide a reactive and pro-active maintenance service
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Clearly communicate technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide a service to ensure all mechanical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Equivalent to NVQ Level 3 mechanical Engineering
- Have experience as Appointed Person or Responsible Person
- Required to pass DBS check
If you wish to work in a busy, hospital environment in Kent as a mechanical supervisor, please apply or contact me direct
To apply please contact Craig McIntyre - firstname.lastname@example.org
- This role will be working in a hospital environment in Pembury, near Tunbridge Wells in Kent.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted