Located in a military facility, successful applicants will play a key role in an expanding team that provide 24/7/365 cover.
The role forms part of the 'Ops Room' team that has day to day tasking from military and government organisations. Data input & responding accordingly to any issues that may occur in a calm efficient manner are part of the many functions.
Other tasking may include:
- Gather Intelligence to provide an up-to-date real time tactical picture.
- Operate Military equipment.
- Logging emails in accordance with set guidelines.
- Liaise with various agencies and vessels according to standard operating procedures.
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have the following:
- Military background - Ops Room environment would be advantageous.
- Operational use of Military equipment.
- MOD security clearance or be content to undergo Security Clearance to SC level.
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to act calmly under pressure
- Able to follow laid down process
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Experience of working set shift patterns and unsociable hours
Shifts will be for a period of 12 hours and follow a pattern of 4 days on, 4 nights on followed by 6 days off. This will continue for a period of 9 cycles after which you will have a 16 day break.
Successful applicants will be put into a set shift rota with limited flexibility. Leave is allocated over set periods and there is very limited scope for change.
Further details on this can be discussed with your Carbon60 representative.
- This contract will be on a PAYE basis and will initially run for 12 months (renewable yearly)
- £28K + per annum dependant on experience and interview
- Location - Portsmouth - Naval establishment
- Start date - ASAP
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted