Temporary to Permanent
My client, based in Brighton are looking for an electrician to carry out a range of domestic and communical repairs and rewires/electrical work in Council properties to ensure that electrical Installations which are worked on are safe for use
- Take ownership in undertaking fault finding, maintenance and repairs aiming for a first time completion
- Work as part of a team or alone in delivering repairs and refurbishments.
- Carry out Inspection and Testing on all electrical work
- Process all activities electronically using a hand held device (PDA). This includes but is not limited to worksheets, timesheets, photographic evidence of works before/during and after, van stock replenishment, booking of annual leave, vehicle inspections, safeguarding issues, risk assessments and method statements.
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Provide a service to ensure all electrical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- C&G 2360 Parts 1&2 or equivalent, or holds a NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- C&G 2392 - Fundamental Certification, Inspection and Testing or
- C&G 2394 -Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations.
- C&G 2382 - 18 (18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations)
- Equivalent to NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering
- Completed AM2
- Good experience of electrical Installations/repairs/maintenace in domestic properties
- Required to pass DBS check
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the countries leading FM companies as an electrician in the area of Brighton.. You will carry out 41.5 hours paid work per week Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
If you wish to work in a busy environment in Sussex as an electrical please apply or contact me direct
To apply please contact Craig McIntyre - firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted