We require a Surface Mount Operator to work for an electronic manufacturing company. Career Progression will be available for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities as a Surface Mount Operator are:
- General running and maintenance of the Surface Mount Machines
- Correct and safe use of printing equipment, reflow oven and automated optical inspection machine (AOI)
- Meet Company targets in Production and Quality
- Continual improvement of Surface Mount Productivity
- Assistance with Scheduling workload
- SMT experience required but further training will be given to assist with knowledge gaps
- Working to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Must be reliable, conscientious and hard working
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be preferential
28 day holiday including bank holidays
Company pension scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 24k -30k
Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:30 to 17:30
Friday 08:30 to 15:00
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted