Service Improvement / Technician roles
You will be working for BT Openreach in the FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) team, that builds and maintains the UK digital network used for phone, broadband and TV services.
They are looking to hire a number of individuals to work in their contact centres to cover the following responsibilities:
- Order fault management and resolution
- Liaising with engineers, service specialists, Openreach contractors, field operations and service delivery
- Updating relevant IT system on order/fault progress
You will have experience in:
- Customer service
- Managing inbound/outbound calls, e-mails, online chat services
- Strong communication skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted