You will be working for BT Openreach in the FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) team, that builds and maintains the UK digital network used for phone, broadband and TV services.
They are looking to hire a number of individuals to work in their contact centres to cover the following responsibilities:
- Resolving issues throughout the customer journey
- Supporting engineers with issue resolution
- Root cause analysis of faults as they occur
- Understanding of technical terminology and the ability to convert this into simple terms for non-technical individuals
- Working closely with third parties to get the job done
You will have experience in:
- Customer service - sometimes dealing with complex issues
- Order processing within a high volume order environment
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to pick up multiple IT systems
- Strong communication skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted