Groundworker - Fencer
Temporary to Permanent
Undertake general groundwork & fencing repairs and replacement activities to council properties in East Sussex
You will be proficient in hand excavating, concreting, preparing sub bases, slab laying to a high standard, with good experience in all types of fence removal, installation, and fence repairs.
- Fault finding, maintenance and repairs aiming for a first time completion
- Undertaking a range of repairs, fault finding and maintenance aiming for a first time completion.
- Utilise existing stock or collect materials as and when required
- Report repairs needed and damage to other areas/properties
- Adopting a professional manner when communicating with service users and other internal and external stakeholders
- Process all activities in association with tasks/works electronically utilising a hand held device (PDA).
- Incorporate breaking out and reinstating concrete bases, hard standings, and reinstating paving's of all differing types
- Good understanding of basic building and carpentry
- Educated to NQF level 2 or equivalent in a multi trade discipline
- Good knowledge of the building/ civil engineering industry, groundworks and fencing
- Good experience in a building construction/maintenance environment working as a groundworker/ fencing operativeMust be willing to undergo a DBS check
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional organisation. You will work 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Vehicle and PDA Provided
£12.15 Per hour PAYE
If you wish to work in a busy environment in Sussex as an Groundworker/Fencer please apply or contact me direct
To apply please contact Craig McIntyre - firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted