Undertake general fabrication duties in a hospital environment in Pembury near Tunbridge Wells.
You will have experience working in a commercial building carrying out handyperson tasks and assisting the trades people with carpentry, plumbing, electrical and mechanical duties
- Provide fabrication Engineer support services across the sites in Tunbridge Wells
- Weekly & monthly planned fabrication maintenance tasks (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Minor building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
- Have worked in a commercial background
- Desirable to have Healthcare experience
- Good understanding of minor repairs
- Multi Trade discipline od NVQ L2
Must be willing to undergo a DBS check
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional organisation. You will work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
£27,000 Pro Rata
If you wish to work in a busy environment in Tunbridge Wells please apply or contact me direct
Craig McIntyre - firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted