Sales Administration Manager
Our client is a leading developer of maritime navigation and surveillance radar products. They are looking to hire a Sales Administration Manager to assist the sales team.
- Assisting the Sales team to complete the relevant appendices, liaising with both the sales team and the customer as required.
- Monitoring of sales processes to ensure the department complies with the company's Quality management system and compliance policies.
- Conduct preliminary data gathering on all qualifying third parties during the bid phases, raising enquiries, liaising with internal and external stakeholders in support of DD, and assisting the relevant Sales person in completing the correct documentation and customer questionnaires.
- Supporting the Head of Sales in updating sales processes and documentation.
- Assist sales staff with generation of simple proposals.
- Assist sales staff in the creation of customer relevant matrices for complex bids.
- Assist the sales staff in the Sale to Program Handover process.
- Maintain records of orders won and other key performance indicators as required, compiling monthly reports where needed.
- Maintain a Sales department calendar, and keep track of sales teams' whereabouts
- Good Organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role within an international company
- Ability to deal with staff that are located remotely
- Has good attention to detail, and can think laterally to solve problems.
- Ability to integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders.
- Good communicator, both in writing and verbal.
- Ability to work well independently, against tight deadlines, whilst also being an effective team-player,
- Experienced in the use of the Microsoft Office suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted