We are looking for a Production Controller who has had experience of planning and overseeing the day to day production work of a workshop assembly team. You will work closely with the Operations Manager.
The main objectives of this role are to plan and oversee an area of the Production team and support the management of the whole production function.
- Plan and oversee day to day and planned production work of the Production team in line with Company work processes and procedures
- Control production and labour resource to meet order requirements in line with lead times
- Liaise closely with other departments
- Monitor productivity and quality; investigate and follow correct procedures to deal with issues promptly e.g. missing items/faulty or damaged
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities across the production area, and develop work processes to meet and maintain Company standards
- Ability to step into certain roles when the business requires additional help i.e.
- Thrive under pressure; motivate self and others whilst setting and maintaining productivity targets
- Have a sound working knowledge of production processes
Salary: 25k - 30k+ Pension
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted