Our client is a leading developer of surveillance radar and maritime navigational systems. They are looking to hire a Programme Manager into their business.
You will be responsible for:
- Programme Management of Projects/Programmes allocated by Head of Surveillance Systems Programmes.
- Liaison with customers to ensure the finished product meets the customer requirements.
- Identification of areas at risk in programme execution and implementation of measures to reduce these.
- Liaison with all other departments to ensure efficient development and production of equipment to customers' requirements and delivery to agreed timescales.
- Reporting of general progress and financial status of programmes managed on a monthly basis.
- Prepare financial data in an agreed format for presentation on a monthly basis to the senior members of staff.
- Export compliance for equipment being delivered in accordance with appropriate guidelines
- Support the Head of Programmes with PV Programme management governance and continuous improvement.
- Travel within the UK and overseas may be required and is considered an occasional feature of this role. Requests could be made at short notice.
- HND or degree level within Project management or equivalent experience.
- APM qualified would be advantageous
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- 5 years practical experience within a Project Management environment
- Experience in an Engineering development environment.
- Software development Project Management experience is highly desirable
- Experience of running Projects from conception, through implementation to closure
- Ability to manage and record budgets/spend and provide forecast information
- Sound customer care skills
- Knowledge of Military/ Naval contracts and processes
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted